About Me

Some of you may know me from Bloodhound Gang's 'hate book' and 'nerd city' as a "akn" or as a "aDRi" from german bloodhound gang board and of course polish board. I started collecting bhg records around 1999. Currently, I have over 200 releases. Unfortunately, I lost a few listings or simply did not bid if the price was too high.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

One Fierce Beer Coaster

One Fierce Beer Coaster
vinyl, 180 g

Label: Music On Vinyl ‎– MOVLP683
Year: 2013
Country: Europe


1000 copies pressed. 

Tracklist:

     Sue's Side
A1     Kiss Me Where It Smells Funny
A2     Lift Your Head Up High (And Blow Your Brains Out)    
A3     Fire Water Burn    
A5     I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks    
A6     Why's Everybody Always Pickin' On Me
A7     It's Tricky
   
    Jen's Side
B1     Asleep At The Wheel    
B2     Shut Up    
B3     Your Only Friends Are Make Believe    
B4     Boom    
B5     Going Nowhere Slow    
B6     Reflections Of Remoh

No comments:

Post a Comment