About Me

Some of you may know me from Bloodhound Gang's 'hate book' and 'nerd city' as a "akn" or as a "aDRi" from german bloodhound gang board and of course polish board. I started collecting bhg records around 1999. Currently, I have over 200 releases. Unfortunately, I lost a few listings or simply did not bid if the price was too high.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Use Your Fingers

Use Your Fingers
Cassette

Label: Cheese Factory ‎– CT 67225
Country: US / Europe
Year: 1995

Tracklist:
A1. Rip Taylor Is God
A2. We Are The Knuckleheads   
A3. Legend In My Spare Time   
A4. B.H.G.P.S.A.
A5. Mama Say
A6. Kids In America
A7. You're Pretty When I'm Drunk       
A8. The Evils Of Placenta Hustling   
A9. One Way
A10. Shitty Record Offer   
B1. Go Down
B2. Earlameyer The Butt Pirate   
B3. No Rest For The Wicked       
B4. She Ain't Go No Legs       
B5. We Like Meat   
B6. Coo Coo Ca Choo   
B7. Rang Dang
B8. Nightmare At The Apollo   
B9. KIDS Incorporated (Previously Unreleased Bonus B-Side Independent European Import Bootleg Out-Take)




No comments:

Post a Comment