About Me

Some of you may know me from Bloodhound Gang's 'hate book' and 'nerd city' as a "akn" or as a "aDRi" from german bloodhound gang board and of course polish board. I started collecting bhg records around 1999. Currently, I have over 200 releases. Unfortunately, I lost a few listings or simply did not bid if the price was too high.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Use Your Fingers

Use Your Fingers
Promo Cassette

Label:
Country:
Year: 1995


Tracklist:
A1. Rip Taylor Is God
A2. We Are The Knuckleheads  
A3. Legend In My Spare Time  
A4. B.H.G.P.S.A.
A5. Mama Say
A6. Kids In America
A7. You're Pretty When I'm Drunk      
A8. The Evils Of Placenta Hustling
A9. One Way  
B1. Shitty Record Offer
B2. Go Down
B3. Earlameyer The Butt Pirate  
B4. No Rest For The Wicked      
B5. She Ain't Go No Legs      
B6. We Like Meat  
B7. Coo Coo Ca Choo  
B8. Rang Dang
B9. Nightmare At The Apollo  
B10. KIDS Incorporated

No comments:

Post a Comment