About Me

Some of you may know me from Bloodhound Gang's 'hate book' and 'nerd city' as a "akn" or as a "aDRi" from german bloodhound gang board and of course polish board. I started collecting bhg records around 1999. Currently, I have over 200 releases. Unfortunately, I lost a few listings or simply did not bid if the price was too high.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hefty Fine

Hefty Fine
Enhanced CD

Label: Geffen Records ‎– UICF-1056
Country: Japan
Year: 2005

Tracklist:

1. Strictly For The Tardcore
2. Balls Out
3. Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
4. I'm The Least You Could Do    
5. Farting With A Walkman On
6. Diarrhea Runs In The Family  
7. Ralph Wiggum
8. Something Diabolical 
9. Overheard In A Wawa Parking Lot    
10. Pennsylvania
11. Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss   
12. Jackass
13. No Hard Feelings
14. Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo (Video)
15. Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo (Making Of Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment