About Me

Some of you may know me from Bloodhound Gang's 'hate book' and 'nerd city' as a "akn" or as a "aDRi" from german bloodhound gang board and of course polish board. I started collecting bhg records around 1999. Currently, I have over 200 releases. Unfortunately, I lost a few listings or simply did not bid if the price was too high.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Mama Say

Mama Say
CD, cardsleeve

Label: Columbia ‎– 662159 2
Country: Australia
Year: 1995

                                                        Tracklist :
1. Mama Say (Original Mess)         3:01
2. Mama Say (Hip Hop Mix)         2:57
3. Mama Say (Devil's Food Cake Mix)      3:48  
4. Mama Say (I Didn't Get Paid For This Shit Mix)         4:46
5. K.I.D.S. Incorporated (Shoot Up, Plug In And Piss Off Version)         2:23
6. Mama Say (Instrumental) 2:50




No comments:

Post a Comment