About Me

Some of you may know me from Bloodhound Gang's 'hate book' and 'nerd city' as a "akn" or as a "aDRi" from german bloodhound gang board and of course polish board. I started collecting bhg records around 1999. Currently, I have over 200 releases. Unfortunately, I lost a few listings or simply did not bid if the price was too high.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Live & Queer

Live & Queer
unofficial bootleg 2CD

Year: 2000

Recorded live in Vienna 02/14/2000
Boom is track no. 2, not listed on the cover



Tracklist:

1-1. Intro        
1-2. Boom        
1-3. Along Comes Mary        
1-4. I Hope You Die        
1-5. Lift Your Head Up High (And Blow Your Brains Out)
1-6. You're Pretty When I'm Drunk        
1-7. Mope        
1-8. I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks        
1-9. The Ballad Of Chasey Lane        
1-10. Three Point One Four        
1-11. Backstreet's Back        
2-1. Hell Yeah        
2-2. Yummy Down On This        
2-3. Fire Water Burn        
2-4. Magna Cum Nada        
2-5. Kiss Me Where It Smells Funny        
2-6. The Bad Touch        
2-7. Interview With Jimmy Pop Ali



No comments:

Post a Comment