About Me

Some of you may know me from Bloodhound Gang's 'hate book' and 'nerd city' as a "akn" or as a "aDRi" from german bloodhound gang board and of course polish board. I started collecting bhg records around 1999. Currently, I have over 200 releases. Unfortunately, I lost a few listings or simply did not bid if the price was too high.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

One Fierce Beer Coaster

One Fierce Beer Coaster
Cassette

Label: Universal Music Russia ‎– 425124-4, Geffen Records
Country: Russia
Year: 1996

Tracklist:

A1. Kiss Me Where It Smells Funny        
A2. Lift Your Head Up High (And Blow Your Brains Out)        
A3. Fire Water Burn        
A4. I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks        
A5. Why's Everybody Always Pickin' On Me?        
A6. It's Tricky        
B1. Asleep At The Wheel        
B2. Shut Up        
B3. Your Only Friends Are Make Believe        
B4. Boom        
B5. Going Nowhere Slow        
B6. Reflection Of Remoh

No comments:

Post a Comment